The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) seeks to foster all-round development of students' potential through academic studies and work placement experiences. We cordially invite you to participate in the Student Internship Programme to nurture professional talents.
Benefits to Employers
- Obtain creative new ideas from fresh eyes
- Identify and nurture young talents to help build the professional pipeline
- Fulfill corporate social responsibility
Expected roles of an internship host
- To assign tasks, projects and duties that are relevant to the students’ academic profiles and set quality expectation of the work;
- To provide guidance and coaching during the placement so that students can perform the job duties and contribute positively;
- To ensure a safe working condition and contact the Student Affairs Office (Career Planning and Development) in case of emergencies;
- To supervise the work of students and complete an official Evaluation Form as the student placement can be credit-bearing.
On the other hand, our students are expected to complete the designated work in a professional capacity, adhere to your corporate policies, maintain a high ethical standard and strive for continual improvement.
Please refer to the attached flyer for more details. Employers with interest in our placement services are welcome to complete the corporate registration form (click HERE) and return to us.
We look forward to working closely on internship collaboration.
Ms. Connie Lam, Careers Officer
Tel: 3963 5592; E: email@example.com ; W: http://careers.hsu.edu.hk